You love solving problems and always follow through. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment. You have a love for technology and are on top of the latest trends and enterprise solutions. You are constantly looking for ways to automate processes and improve efficiency for the team and the end user experience. Customer service is your middle name. You are a team player. You are proactive, well organized and a quick learner. You have a large swiss army knife of IT skills.
If this sounds like you then you may be a good fit for the role of IT Systems Administrator in one of Zuora's Bay area offices. This role will join a team responsible for all end user support for Zuora's 1000+ employees around the world. You will work with IT Infrastructure, engineering, and support personnel in multiple locations. You will assist with the implementation, management, automation, and roll out of IT systems. You will be responsible for ensuring that Zuora's rapidly growing workforce has the tools they need when they start, no matter where they are globally. Zuora is rated as one of 2018’s best places to work by Glassdoor. We have a thriving culture, excellent benefits, and just recently went IPO. Only qualified candidates need apply please.
What you'll achieve
- Support Zuora’s West Coast and global operations in of our bay area locations
- Own our endpoint Mac and PC management systems – Jamf, Kaseya, MDT. Write scripts to push out policies, system updates, security updates, reporting, etc.
- Enable Okta applications provisioning and deprovisioning. Work with API’s and applications with Okta. Set up SAML provisioning through Okta.
- Own and manage Active Directory, group policies, and onboarding/offboarding automation.
- Troubleshoot user issues and tackle our central ticketing queue providing stellar customer support, and escalation for our IT support specialists.
- Manage, administer, and provision SaaS applications.
- Take ownership of projects and rollouts and see them through to completion. Must be a team player, and willing to work with other teams such as systems engineering, client engineering, and business applications teams.
- Setup Okta applications provisioning, work with API’s and integration.
- Bring a fresh set of eyes to our IT Operations team, provide insights and implement improvements to our processes.
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks and make us more efficient.
What you will need to be successful:
- 7+ years experience in similar or related role.
- Expert Knowledge of Mac OSX and Windows 7/10 operating systems in a corporate environment
- Experience setting up and administering Mac and PC endpoint management solutions such as JAMF Pro/Casper, Kaseya, SCCM, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or similar. Jamf Certification up to the 300 or 400 level a huge plus.
- Experience scripting and pushing out policies on these Mac and PC management tools.
- Experience managing and administering SaaS solutions not limited to Google Apps, Box, Slack.
- Experience administering SSO Systems such as Okta or similar. Must be able to setup SAML and auto-provisioning/deprovisioning of applications through Okta. Okta certification a huge plus.
- Advanced G-Suite and Google administration required. Certificate preferred.
- 3+ years experience working with API integrations.
- 3+ years experience with scripting languages such as Powershell, Shell, Python.
- 5+ years of experience with Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- 5+ years of experience working with Windows Server 2008-2016
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, or similar
- Experience supporting Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with systems management tools such as Chef and Puppet a plus.
- The ability to travel to other office locations at times
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and other networking protocols
- Service oriented personality focused on making the customer successful.
- Ability to take the initiative in solving problems and improving the end user experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Must be willing to handle end-user support issues and escalations as necessary
- Experience supporting international offices and global teams a plus
- Experience dealing with Vendors
- Knowledge of VoIP and Video Conferencing standards such as, but not limited to, Zoom, LifeSize, 8x8.
- Experience working at a fast-paced technology company, and supporting users in both a sales and development environment.