Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 900 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo. To learn more about the Zuora platform, please visit www.zuora.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop continuous deployment pipeline for containerized web application within AWS
- Develop shared infrastructure such as reverse-proxy router and Navigation Service
- Troubleshoot across entire architecture to pinpoint issues
- Perform system testing and validation
- Use monitoring technologies to detect bugs and issues before they become user-facing
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of infrastructure and systems
- Contribute to server-side and client side libraries.
- Build relationships with development teams and technology leaders across the company
- Strong server-side skills (NodeJS)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Sentry, Wavefront, etc.
- Experience with application containerization and orchestration frameworks – docker, AWS ECS, kubernetes
- Experience managing of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter, Ghost Inspector)
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging)
- Understanding of microservice-architecture
- Experience with Sumologic or other data analytics platforms
Nice to have:
- An understanding of modern SPAs and the unique challenge they pose
- Experience with UI Frameworks such as Angular, AngularJS, React, Vue, etc
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with HapiJS