Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Please note: Your application must include a link to your website/online portfolio.
Our Consulting Group works with Yext’s largest clients to deliver highly-customized and integrated products. Our work is leaps and bounds beyond our competitors and is seen by millions of people across the globe. The team includes Technical Consulting, Visual Design, and Software Engineering experts that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We value things like: curiosity, failing forward, productivity hacks, excellent communication, a sense of humor, and confidence without ego.
We're growing! Yext is continuing to build our creative team and we are hiring 2019 summer interns! You'll be learning how to design elegant solutions to complex problems along with our Creative Director, fellow Visual Designers, Technical Consultants and the Software Engineering Team. You’ll gain experience working alongside our world-class visual design team to make responsive Web layouts for coveted Fortune 500 consumer brands, assisting with building our catalogue of UI design patterns, and helping improve our team’s craft.
- Assist with producing high-quality visual Web designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a client’s brand, enforce a language, and help accomplish both business and user goals in our product
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem
- Hone precision and practical design skills
- Partnering with Software Engineers to implement your designs just as you had envisioned
- Pursuing BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field with a graduation date of December 2019 through August 2020, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A jaw-dropping online portfolio, free of type-o’s
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap screen sizes and responsive 12-column grid principles
- Experience designing for variable data (CMS-driven layouts)
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Interaction design sensibility
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, and a daily meal allowance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.