Engineering at Vungle:
Vungle is the leading in-app video advertising platform for mobile developers. Top publishers use Vungle to meet monetization goals with engaging, high-converting video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's superior, in-house creatives, HD video delivery and advanced targeting capabilities to reach and acquire new, high-quality consumer audiences worldwide. We are looking to build an organization that personifies the drive and initiative that has made this company the success story it is today.
So what’s the day-to-day look like? It’s a lot of coding, a decent amount of code reviews and unit testing, some discussions with end users and product teams, and most importantly, very few meetings. We want engineers who are looking to grow, build awesome features, and play a role in the expansion of our team.
- Develop new versions of Vungle’s iOS SDK which is integrated into 50,000+ apps and runs on hundreds of millions of devices.
- Own SDK features to support new ad formats, high performance real-time streaming video delivery, etc.
- Contribute to design and development of the Vungle API that supports the SDK.
- Work closely with integration engineers to support the world's largest gaming companies.
- Solve challenging problems in the areas of caching, multi threading and other native Apple technologies.
- Maintain SDK stability supporting multiple iOS versions and devices.
- 8+ years professional software development experience.
- 5+ years Objective-C experience.
- 2+ years experience building an SDK or library that is used widely by iOS developers.
- Strong understanding of multithreading, concurrency, GCD, operation queues, blocks etc.
- Experience defining client-server RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Xcode, Instruments, git, API versioning etc.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest platform and device developments.
- Working familiarity with Vungle's ecosystem: gaming, apps, ad tech, etc. at all scales is a plus!
Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
Trusted by 60,000+ mobile apps worldwide, Vungle serves over 4 billion video views per month on 1 billion unique devices and is consistently top-rated in user quality by global performance indexes Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Singapore.