Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help build and maintain the next generation apps of our unified communication platform. We place a strong emphasis on simplicity, scalability, and reliability. We are looking for engineers who have a natural love and appreciation for developing complex software systems, and are always eager to learn something new. You'll be expected to participate in all aspects of the software development process: design, implement, test, deploy, monitor, triage, and fix.
What you'll do:
• Build scalable, highly available, and secure REST based applications for Fuze’s service activation and device provisioning platform.
• Be willing to take ownership and be the go-to person for one or more of the applications managed by your team.
• Work productively with a cross functional team of Software Engineers, QA, and DevOps to deliver on the business commitments of your team.
• Be a productive member of your scrum team and support our code review, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
Who you are and what you have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of enterprise Java development experience
• Experience developing large-scale enterprise applications
• Demonstrated object oriented software development experience is a must
• Prior experience with server side high concurrency systems is a strong plus
• Hands-on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate or iBatis
• Hands-on experience creating web services (REST and/or SOAP)
• Experience with java build tools such as Maven
• Experience developing using Agile processes - Kanban or Scrum
• Expert knowledge of SQL is a strong asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.