Suitsupply is an international men's fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company is privately held and operates a strong e-commerce platform that allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more - ideally together with their best mate or dad.
Inside our domain driven IT department 8 scrum teams work dedicated towards creating the best omnichannel experience ever seen in the E-commerce world.What can you expect to work on?
- Maintaining and developing of all the (new) Microservices;
- Improving the legacy code base, port VB.net to C#, windows services to Web API's and on-premise applications to Azure;
- Working with your team on requirements, discussions, preparing solutions for the current priority tickets;
- Writing of unit tests;
- Improving documentation and performance;
- Actively participating in Scrum meetings.
- IT education, computer science/software engineering;
- 4 years+ of experience with C#, .Net, SQL;
- Experience with Microservices, Azure, Web API's, ServiceBus, Messaging queue, Unit testing and Git;
- Passion about what you are doing while having a customer first mentality.
- When you actively participate in the Scrum process, i.e.. stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives;
- When you have received overall favorable feedback from fellow team members in performance reviews;
- When you help Suitsupply and the fellow colleagues at Suitsupply to serve their customers better.
- An excellent salary package;
- Choose your own device (and OS);
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100 stores;
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 22 nationalities;
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products;
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.