Software Engineer (ReactJS)
About the opportunity
Structural is a fast-paced tech startup. Our SaaS platform helps organizations unleash the full potential of their people and teams, by providing real time access to employee data via web and mobile. We’re looking for an experienced front-end software engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
Your attitude and a team-oriented approach are most important. You share a commitment to excellence, and want to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. You want to work with an excellent product team. And you have a passion for driving success as a team and delivering world-class products. Ideally, you are someone who embraces ambiguity, is solution-oriented, and thrives in a constantly changing environment.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Lead, you will work as an engineering team member, focused on building the Structural SaaS platform. We would like to see the following:
- You have 2+ years of writing production-quality code.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with any of the following technologies: ReactJS/React Native, Redux, Webpack, MongoDB, GraphQL.
Possessing these traits a plus:
- You thrive when trusted to make the right decisions, but don’t hesitate to ask for clarification or help when you could use it.
- You’re organized and passionate about documenting services you write for other developers or end users.
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’re curious and stay up-to-date with new technologies and how other companies are using them to their advantage.
Structural aggregates organizational data and makes it accessible via web and mobile devices for on-demand access. We believe that when leaders and employees are more connected, and their potential is unleashed, they bring more passion to work, solve problems faster, and accelerate growth. Our solution fits well with dynamic organizations of all sizes. Our engineering team is transparent and not afraid to share unpolished, early-stage ideas. We love what we do, have a blast doing it, and along the way we enjoy learning from each other and our customers.
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to success of the company, our customers, and to everyone who wants to realize their professional potential.
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning everyday.
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life and long term disability insurance
Structural is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply:
- Tell us why you'd be a good fit for this role.
- Tell us about a product or feature you’ve built that you’re proud of.