Red Ventures is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Engineer to join our growing Cyber Security team. Our environment presents a unique challenge for security professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, reacting and reporting on information security events. The role also includes the responsibility of troubleshooting and configuring security tools and IT systems, with a special focus on IAM.
- Monitor and react quickly to security incidents using multiple sources and tools (e.g. SIEMs, SIEMs, PAM, DLP, IPS, IAM, CASB, vulnerability scans Firewalls and IPS, etc.)
- Configure multiple security tools (e.g. SIEMs, PAM, DLP, IPS, IAM , CASB, vulnerability scans Firewalls and IPS, etc.)
- Analyze and triage information and intelligence from multiple threat sources
- Participate in the building, testing, and operation of multiple information security systems and tools
- Develop, communicate and implement technical security standards for different platforms
- Perform security audits on servers, databases and network devices
- Manage multi-factor authentication corporate platform
- Maintain the vulnerability management program (e.g create vulnerability scans, provide reports, create and track remediation efforts)
- Maintain technical security requirements for regulatory bodies such as PCI, SOX, and ISO standards.
- Implement and maintain security hardening best practices and guidelines
- Maintain and assess security controls around network communications
- Provide detailed remediation guidance to other business organizational units
- Perform audit logging of users, applications, networks, and systems
- Update and maintain the Incident response plan
- Ensure that INFOSEC systems are maintained and operational
- Troubleshoot and Solve security related issues and outage’s
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views within a technology domain
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to engineering and operations teams
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices
- Assist in the development of the company's security program, policies, and standards.
- Assist with the development and implementation of security awareness programs.
- Having an IAM experience is a must, preferably Sailpoint.
- Experience with working with IAM in Azure, Office 365 and AWS and working with IAM utilizing Cloud Identity Brokers; Experience with scripting and/or development tools used with application integration into identity and access management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Current information security certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP preferred.
- Open-minded, adaptable and passionate about learning.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own tasks into a larger project or program effort.
- Ability to respond in kind to and appreciate the puns offered by the CISO
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.