Red Ventures is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring and deployment management). You will use your skills as both a system administrator and code ninja to manage our ever-growing fleet of modern cloud applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this just might be the job for you.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a DevOps related position, or an equivalent mesh of experience in application development and Linux Infrastructure.
- Able to assist developers with application design from initial conception through production deployment
- An aptitude for new languages and technologies
- Experience with a configuration management system (SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- A desire to work with developers of all skill levels and help with everything from local development environments through application planning
- Comfortable on both the systems and development sides of the house
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid Linux administration skills
- Public and private cloud infrastructure and services (AWS)
- Networking and AWS VPC terminology.
- Application and system monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK, New Relic, Graphite)
- Provisioning tools (Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Terraform)
- Continuous integration suites (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Stash
- A programming/scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, GO, NodeJS)
- Application Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, ECS)
Allconnect is now a Red Ventures company!
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.