Hackers don’t sleep! They are continually finding new ways to exploit vulnerabilities and attack weaknesses. Our team of cyber security experts work on building world class threat exposure management systems to keep our customers safe. Here in Belfast, we are building a team of experts, to deliver leading edge technology and tools to ensure our threat intelligence team can continue to keep our customers one step ahead of the threats. Do you have what it takes to keep threats at bay?
- Build cloud based Customer enabling solutions and frameworks to enable clients to collect and assess their data to identify vulnerabilities within their environments.
- Collaborate with product teams and architectures to define required solutions and build them out.
- Contribute as a leader in cross-functional efforts, delivering solutions on a continuous basis using Agile methodologies.
- Embrace the pace and opportunity of an evolving, collaborative environment
- You need to be comfortable with frequent changes, yet be passionate enough to see your work through to release
- Help provide a strong support mechanism within your team
- Work as part of a team, and step up to take on whatever responsibilities the solution requires to research, delivery, test, or configuration and deployment for the best customer experience
The ideal person:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in agile software development using Java and Python.
- Experience of Spring is ideal but not required.
- Experience building Restful API’s
- Have been in a previous role providing mentorship and oversight to other engineers with your team
- Working knowledge of computer-security fundamentals, common attack vectors and defense-in-depth
- Comfortable driving new concepts/technologies to peers and management
- Attractive Salary
- Competitive Pension employer contribution
- Company Shares plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working and the option to work from home
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life and disability insurance
- Budget for additional education/development
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay schemes
- Healthy (and some unhealthy) snacks and drinks plus regular office breakfast and lunches
- Monthly outings/Summer party/Christmas party
- 50% off gym membership