Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
As technical writer on the FlashBlade technical publications team, you will:
- Work with subject matter experts in engineering and QA to update and create content
- Write hardware and software documentation for FlashBlade and StorReduce products, including installation guides and user manuals
- Validate content using the product
- Become an expert on Pure Storage products and technology
Nice to have:
- DITA XML experience
- CMS experience
- CSS knowledge
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Background in storage and/or networking
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years technical writing experience (hardware and software)
- Hardware documentation expertise (tech specs, installation and maintenance guides, etc.)
- Experience developing software documentation
- Strong writing skills and excellent command of the English language
- Experience with XML and HTML
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent organization skills
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.