Prezi is looking for a talented and self-driven Software Engineer - API Team to join our EditorAPI team in the Medium mission. The goal of Prezi’s Medium mission is to evolve the Prezi standard for spatial-visual communications with a stable, future-proof platform (graphics engine, document object model, and APIs) that enables integration, innovation and extensibility. We are looking for a generalist who can tackle a wide variety of software tasks for the team including API design, code refactoring, User Interface (UI) and application feature development.
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* At least 2 years industry experience
* Excellent English communication skills (spoken + written)
* Proven architectural design skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Willingness to learn/work with REACT
* Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal oversight.
* Experience working with a strongly-typed language (Typescript preferred)
What we offer:
* Relocation package to ease the pain of moving and finding a new apartment
* Paid travel to conferences around the world
* Free fresh, healthy food provided every day in our on-site restaurant
* Freedom to use your work time to contribute to open-source and improve technology for everyone