Prezi is looking for a senior engineer with strong C++ and graphics knowledge to help us build our zooming presentation tool for a diverse set of platforms.
What you will do:
- Implement application logic and architecture in C++ that runs on various platforms (OS X, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, and web).
- Investigate performance bottlenecks in the applications.
- Use your graphics knowledge to implement robust, performant rendering algorithms
- Help shaping Prezi's technical strategy for achieving high performance consistent cross-platform behaviour
- strong C++ knowledge
- Strong knowledge/experience in 3D graphics (e.g. OpenGL, Direct3D, Metal, Vulcan)
- great communication skills in English are essential
- strong problem-solving skills
- experience in multi-platform C++ development
- experience in developing a released product
- experience with modern C++ development (C++11 / C++14)
- experience in working in Unix environment
- experience in mobile and/or web development
What we offer:
- Relocation package to ease the pain of moving and finding a new apartment
- Paid travel to conferences around the world
- Free fresh, healthy food provided every day in our on-site restaurant
- Freedom to use your work time to contribute to open-source and improve technology for everyone