We are currently growing our analytics team and are looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for working with web, product, and user behavioral data to help define strategy, guide operations and KPIs, and impact how we build experiences and products that empower our users to be the best communicators in the world.
We are looking for a special person that can join our team to 1) help our internal clients be world class in using data, and 2) who loves working across the data analytics process of building pipelines, managing data sets, developing impactful analyses and models, and improving business operations and strategy.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses from the conception (requirements specification, data processing), all the way to the end result and presentation.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, engineers, designers and user researchers.
- Create the necessary dashboards and reports for your clients, and provide insights into emerging patterns and trends. Work at fast pace with large data sets.
- Understand our business deeply, work as the best friend of the product manager.
- Proactively discover hidden relationships within data, solve difficult analytical problems.
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations that will help drive every decision we make.
- Foster a healthy data culture and enable self-service data throughout the company.
- 3+ years of experience in data/business analytics with large datasets (Internet, banking, telecommunication)
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics or related areas
- Familiarity with comprehensive statistical analyses:
- Statistical methodology: eg. A/B testing, clustering
- Predictive modelling: eg. decision trees, regressions
- Know at least one statistical software: preferably R or Python
- Proficiency in data transformation: SQL and Python or any other scripting language
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL pipelines, job schedulers is an advantage
- Wants to be part of a global team, willing to travel to San Francisco on occasion
We work with these technologies
- SQL, Spark, Hive, Python, R, Chartio, Bash, Git, Kafka
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, EMR, Redshift