We are looking for a talented Cloud Platform Growth engineer who is a quick learner, has a hacker’s mindset, and writes high-quality and maintainable code. As a member of the Growth team, you will push the limits of cloud based technologies to power our explosive growth. You will work on new ways to acquire members into the passionate Poshmark community, which currently creates a new listing every 2 seconds, and generates millions of likes, comments, and shares every single day.
- Brainstorm, design and implement new user acquisition channels for the marketplace using a highly iterative and data-oriented approach.
- Enhance and optimize the existing user acquisition channels, both via paid advertising and organically.
- Work closely with the business, product and engineering teams focused on growth to have a direct impact on revenue.
- 5+ years of solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- 4+ years of experience creating web-based APIs and REST APIs
- Excited to work with NoSQL data solutions
- Experience/interest in occasionally developing on client platforms such as iOS and Android is a plus
- Experience with Amazon AWS or other Cloud Computing platforms is a plus
- User-oriented focus and obsession with quality
- Experience with development in a high traffic, highly scaled environment is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related discipline
Founded in 2011, Poshmark is the largest social marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their style with others. Poshmark’s mission is to make shopping simple and fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers. Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, Poshmark’s community of over two million Seller Stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 25 million items and 5,000 brands. The company is backed by the world’s leading venture capital institutions including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Inventus Capital, SoftTech VC, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision plans
- A 13” MacBook Air and smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off Policy
- Parental Leave
- Healthy and exciting lunches and snacks offered daily
- Personal Style Encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events