Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Remote (USA or Canada)
Salary Range: We provide competitive compensation packages, including equity for all employees.
Who We Want:
Do you enjoy programming, building and supporting highly-distributed applications?
Are you well versed in C# or Java systems and working with SQL Server/NoSQL and cloud systems?
Do you consider yourself a self-motivated and pragmatic thinker?
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a candidate with passion for programming, has a strong desire to learn new technologies and tools, thrive, and create solutions in a collaborative team environment. This position is highly hands-on and requires gaining intimate knowledge of Phreesia's users, customers and architecture. You will work closely with Product Management and Architecture to ensure that the products being built drive customer usage, are easily supportable by Customer teams, accurate, highly available, scalable and easily deployable.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Phreesia, you will be joining a diverse, highly distributed team of experienced engineers both onshore and offshore. You will be responsible for the development of new software, build, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and some design work within an agile environment.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance and reliability of our infrastructure and products.
- You will design and implement the reliable and performant systems across our data centers.
- Emphasis will be on uncovering the application performance issues by using APM/DB monitoring tools like AppDynamics/SumoLogic/Logic Monitor/SQL Sentry.
- You should be able to predict our future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
- Uncovering application performance issues using safe auditing in a live environment. The SRE will be responsible in analyzing and scaling multi-tier apps across all live environments.
- C#/ .NET
- SQL Server
- AppDynamics or New Relic
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, and we check in 70 million patients a year!
What you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our office
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.