We are looking for good people to help us rock the boat in the elearning industry. We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting, high-growth, start-up environment.
If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind and track record for delivering excellent results that thrill your customers and teammates, then we may have an opportunity for you... however, we are unusually selective about who we ask to join our team.
As a Community Support Engineer on our product team you will be responsible for providing fanatical customer service and technical support to our customers and internal team members. This is a technical position working closely with our engineering staff and includes technical mentoring and participation in our agile software delivery process. The product team is responsible for all aspects of software delivery, including planning, development, QA, deployment, support, and maintenance of multiple websites and services.
- Manage and resolve Tier 2 support caseload
- Recommend and implement bugfixes and product enhancements to reduce support
- Work with buyers and sellers to troubleshoot course content issues
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- Help drive product strategy based on customer service and support efforts
- Liaise between customers and software development team
We do not hire based on specific buzzwords, technologies, or popular acronyms on your resume. Today we use Desk, Salesforce, AWS, Ruby, Varnish, Git, Chef, C#, SCORM, AICC, Visual Studio, PHP, MySQL, SASS, jQuery, and Drupal. Tomorrow we may use something else. Whatever technologies, languages, or software programs you have learned, we expect you have mastered them in depth. In addition, we expect you to master any new technologies that may be brought on board in the future.
Our start-up environment requires an imaginative thinker with the ability to work independently on simultaneous projects and the ability to collaborate effectively with other team members.
- Your customers consistently report the highest level of satisfaction on support cases you manage
Your friends and co-workers describe you as a fantastic team player
You posses an adaptable, people oriented, friendly can do attitude and a desire to constantly develop new skills
- Experience developing and debugging software in a technical support role, SQL and SalesForce experience a plus
Permanent legal right to work within the United States
Competitive salary for start-up company
Annual professional development budget
Employee-directed benefits bucket