Craft our mobile user experiences through the Okta Mobile app. Okta Mobile provides web single sign on, native app single sign on, and more. The ideal candidate will share our passion and great pride in the simple elegance and usability of our solution and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in UX design, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high quality next generation enterprise software.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management for administrator and end user web interfaces
- Work with engineering management and other back-end teams to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Implement unit and functional tests
- Design and code reviews
- Develop UI for new product features
- Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong enterprise development skills on iOS. Preferably submitted apps to the Apple App store.
- 5+ years of development experience in Objective-C on iOS
- Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and architecture (SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.) is a plus
- Android app development experience a plus
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer