Join our fast growing team in designing and building cutting-edge Zero Trust and Adaptive Authentication products. The ideal candidate is passionate about identity, authentication, security, and has experience building enterprise software.
You will share our passion and great pride in elegant solutions and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software.
Our elite team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to have significant equity in a company that is about to change the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts
- Design and implement Android Mobile app for authentication
- Design UI for new product features
- Test-driven development, design and code review
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX team
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
- 5+ years of development experience in Java on Android
- 4+ years of proven domain experience and expertise in Mobility on Android
- Experience in security, multi-factor authentication, and identity a plus
- Experience in iOS mobile apps a plus
Education and Training:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer