Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Hyderabad
MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
The individual should have a very strong technical background and be very keen in troubleshooting issues. The individual should be independent, very detailed and proficient in creating and consuming technical documentation. Normal operations require working closely with Engineering, QA and Customer Success teams to help resolve customer-impacting issues. The individual will also need to act as the first point of contact for Cloud production issues based on incoming requests and system monitoring.
Required Skills –
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of industry experience in operations.
- Must have experience in handling Production Infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Linux OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon AMI).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc).
- Strong understanding of (DNS,TCP/IP Networking, HTTP/HTTPS, Firewall, SMTP, Load Balancers, LDAP, NFS etc).
- Experience with Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat Server, Nginx Server.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, best practices in AWS-RDS deployments, tuning, handling performance issues.
- Programming experience using Python, Ruby, Node.js, and/or Golang
- Familiar with Monitoring solutions (Preferably: Datadog).
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Familiar with logging solutions(Splunk, ELK stack etc)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android (Optional)
- Experience with Linux Containers and/or Docker
- Experience with container orchestrators such as Kubernetes, ECS, and/or Mesos
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (Chef).
- Worked with MNC organizations```