LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer focused on Linux and automation to join our Enterprise Systems Operations Group in Boulder, Colorado. In this role, you will have the opportunity to bring practical experience and delivery excellence to help LogRhythm build and operate new local and cloud-based services to deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our clients. Your primary focus will be to maintain operational services and deliver project deliverables. You will have a proven track record for leveraging your knowledge and experience to bring new products and services to market.
- Design, build and maintain virtualized local and cloud environments capable of scaling with demand
- Design and implement an operational tool set to ensure service availability
- Gather requirements, create designs, and implement prototypes using public and private cloud infrastructure
- Build and deliver the technology, automation and processes to manufacture and maintain production-grade solutions
- Collaborate with other LogRhythm departments to plan and coordinate the implementation of complex system and software implementations
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows administration
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Powershell)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- In depth knowledge of virtualization technologies, VMWare, Nutanix, and Public Cloud offerings like AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.