LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are looking for a UI developer to join our team at our headquarters in Boulder, CO. As a Senior UI Developer, you will be embedded on a full stack team, working with cross functional roles to build and operate new cloud-based services. You will have the opportunity to work with and train a highly motivated team of engineers, designer, and researchers to pioneer the next generation of data visualization and threat hunting tools. You will have the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge tech stack as well as influence new technologies. We take pride in delivering an award-winning user experience to our customers and believe that a challenging and fun work environment is essential to this goal.
- Foster a collaborative, team-oriented, agile environment
- Evaluate new tools and technologies, and influence adoption across the broader Engineering organization
- Improve Engineering delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle (build, test, and release)
- Mentor other team members in growing their skills/careers
- Understand the product, our customers, and their needs
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Node,js as well as AngularJS or React
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, and functional programming paradigms
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs
- Outstanding attention to detail and software quality
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.