We have pioneered a holistic approach to security intelligence that sits at the intersection of advanced cyber-security and Big Data analytics. Our highly scalable, purpose-built platform collects, classifies and contextualizes petabytes of machine and forensic data from across the extended IT and operational environment. We use correlation-based as well as Machine Learning technology to continuously and in real-time analyze this contextualized data to detect cyber-threats, including those that Big Data analytics are best positioned to detect. We also provide robust forensic analytics and centralized search capabilities that enable security and operational personnel to rapidly investigate and respond to threats.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals, including software developers, UX researchers, designers, QA engineers, and data scientists. We take pride in delivering an award-winning user experience to our customers and believe that a challenging and fun work environment is essential to this goal.
- Work in a collaborative, team-oriented, Agile environment.
- Understand the product, our customers, and their needs.
- Have a passion for beautiful, usable interfaces.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with AngularJS or React.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Preferred: experience working with CSS3 Animations or Web Animations API.
- Some demonstrable experience and enthusiasm for writing applications in Node.js.
- Preferred: Some experience in Java or Go.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- A demonstrable commitment to and experience with test-driven development.
- Preferred: Experience with working with relational databases, NoSQL, and/or Elastic Search.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs
- Work well in a close-knit, ego-free team environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and software quality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.