LogRhythm is a security intelligence software company focused on threat detection and security analytics. We are looking to add a Full Stack Developer to our team to support ongoing development of our machine learning platform known as CloudAI. Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. The application consists of a React + Redux web user interface (UI) written in TypeScript and a microservice architecture written in Golang.
We have pioneered a holistic approach to security intelligence that sits at the intersection of advanced cyber-security and Big Data analytics. Our highly scalable, purpose-built platform collects, classifies and contextualizes petabytes of machine and forensic data from across the extended IT and operational environment. AI Engine technology continuously and in real-time applies automated machine analytics to this contextualized data to detect cyber-threats, including those that Big Data analytics are best positioned to detect. We also provide robust forensic analytics and centralized search capabilities that enable security and operational personnel to rapidly investigate and respond to threats.
This is the chance to work on a product which allows companies to protect their network from malicious activity. Our UI has an impressive amount of polish to make this effective - even kind of fun. Building a portal to client data to help them track down ever-changing threats is critical work. We take UX serious so a complicated task like protecting your network is made easy and engaging. Our team is utilizing a modern web stack to build modular UIs on top of a next-generation platform of microservices in order to detect, prioritize, and neutralize cyber-security threats in real time at scale.
- Develop front-end client application code in TypeScript, React, Redux, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience building services in Golang, Java, Python
- Software development in a collaborative, team-oriented, Agile environment.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience writing backend services in Golang, Java or Python.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Some demonstrable experience and enthusiasm for writing applications in Golang.
- A demonstrable commitment to and experience with test-driven development.
- Preferred: Experience working with relational databases, NoSQL, and/or Elastic Search
- Work well in a close-knit, ego-free team environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and software quality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.