LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our Development Operations Group in Boulder, Colorado. In this role you will have the opportunity to bring practical experience and delivery excellence to help LogRhythm build and operate new cloud-based services to deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our clients. Your primary focus will be to deliver and maintain cloud-based services, maintaining shared cloud infrastructure and enabling the rest of engineering for cloud adoption. You will have a proven track record for leveraging your knowledge and experience to bring new products and services to market and your mentoring skills to influence and move roadmap forward.
- Design, build and maintain cloud-based environments capable of scaling with demand
- Design and implement an operational toolset to ensure service availability
- Gather requirements, create designs, and implement prototypes using public and private cloud infrastructure
- Build and deliver the technology, automation and processes to manufacture and maintain production-grade solutions
- Collaborate with other members of the Research and Development teams to plan and coordinate the implementation of complex system and software implementations
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products
- Proven ability to design and implement secure, reliable, fault tolerant and scalable system deployments
- Experience in building quality, telemetry and monitoring into both application and infrastructure components
- Proven ability to automate engineering processes, including provisioning and de-provisioning of resources
- Proficiency in Windows or Linux
- Experience with one or more commercial cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with one or more hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Java, Golang, Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell or equivalent scripting experience
- Experience with configuration/deployment management tools (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Puppet or Salt)
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.