LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
For more information about LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN), please visit www.liveperson.com.
What Will You Own?
We are looking for a Backend Application Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, web services and enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented data and science team that works on mission-critical applications. Your responsibilities include managing backend application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design to testing to deployment and support.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Design APIs for backend services
- Design, Build and Deploy Analytics Services
- Coordinate with Data Science team to Design, Build and deploy a Machine Learning Pipeline.
- Evaluate open source tools and frameworks
- Development of technical specifications and documentation
What Do You Need for Success?
- 1-2 years experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java (nice to have… Scala, Go)
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL etc
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, HTTP REST
- Experience with Docker (Kubernetes a plus)
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, Git and other Development tools.
- Experience integrating with third party APIs