Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world!
LivePerson is the global leader in digital communications solutions with the mission is to transform the relationship between brands and consumers.
We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
We give our employees the opportunity to shape the future of the organisation and design their own career.
What You Will Own?
- Strong SQL skills and experience using query tools such as SSMS or Aqua Data Studio.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries including stored procedures, views and functions.
- Knowledge of report design and ability to tell a story with data.
- Experience creating test data, documenting use cases and testing procedures is a plus.
- Exposure to one or more of the following is a strong plus, but not required
- ETL tools such as Informatica or SSIS
- Reporting tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Financial platforms such as Salesforce or Zuora
- General accounting principles
- Write code to satisfy requirements. Ability to design data structure for reporting.
- Work with internal and external teams to prepare appropriate design specifications.
- Ability to interpret existing reports. Guides and supports report development team.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for undertaking new and different requests; exploring opportunities to improve and resolve data quality problems.
- Document business requirements, technical specifications and test cases.
- Conduct research into relative technologies and recommend productivity tools.
What You Need for Success?
- At least 5 years of experience in a data analyst / programming role for a technology company or a global organization is desired.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently, with strong analytical and logical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products and particularly Excel / ODBC.
- Individual must be organized, dependable and display initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a team oriented environment.