Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Web Developer to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Drive the technology supporting our marketing efforts including our corporate website, blog, and landers.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
What you should have:
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, security, developing custom themes, custom content types, and creating custom plugins.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Experience with WordPress customizations using PHP.
- Experience with Angular or React
- Analytics and A/B testing frameworks such as Google Analytics and Optimizely.
- Experience with NodeJS or Gulp.
- Experience consuming and exposing APIs.
- Working knowledge of RDMS such as MySQL or MSSQL
- Experience with leading cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Systems automation and provisioning such as Chef, Puppet, or Docker.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.