Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and fintech, and we are looking for a Software Engineer Intern in the summer of 2019 (June 3 – August 2) to join the Kabbage team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Develop features for Kabbage's core platform and banking partners in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for in you:
- Can-do attitude: Approaches situations with a desire and need to succeed. Will not default to traditional views in pursuit of ease.
- Analytical: A desire to see ideas proven rather than accept what is presented.
- Creativity: There is not just one answer to any problem, nor is any failed attempt final.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to an evolving organization, but also remain grounded in a client-centric mindset.
- High standards: Should expect and only accept work of the highest caliber.
- Confidence: Has confidence in one's own abilities and can accept when/if they are wrong. Able to ask questions and answer questions without fear.
What you should have:
- Eligibility: Juniors and Seniors in undergraduate programs, graduate students, and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, cold-brewed coffee and beer on tap. We offer onsite fitness and meditation classes, adjustable sit/stand desks, and top-of-the-line hardware—to name a few more.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.