Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and fintech, and we are looking for a Mobile Engineer Intern in the summer of 2019 (June 3 – August 2) to join the Kabbage team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We've received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work, "36th fastest growing company in the US" on the INC 500 List, Fast Company's "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America's Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
As a Mobile Engineer Intern, you will build features for Kabbage's mobile products.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for in you:
- Intelligence: You learn quickly and demonstrate the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Learning Mindsest: You have a desire to learn and are committed to ongoing development
- Problem Solver: You provide practical solutions to problems
- Initiative: You actively find ways to make improvements at work
- Creative: You generate new and innovative approaches to problems and are open to new ways of doing things
What you should have:
- Eligibility: Juniors and Seniors in undergraduate programs, graduate students, and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Exposure to the build/deploy pipeline for iOS/Android apps up to the public app store.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, cold-brewed coffee and beer on tap. We offer onsite fitness and meditation classes, adjustable sit/stand desks, and top-of-the-line hardware—to name a few more.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.