Founded by innovator & global music artist will.i.am, I.AM+ is a Hollywood-based technology company whose mission is to create technology that produces a ripple effect across pop culture. Our vision is to foster a community of creatives & coders & believe that through music & tech as the first step, we can usher in a powerful new era built on artificial intelligence. We are an experienced team of over 220 employees across the globe: Los Angeles (HQ) | New York | Singapore | China | Israel | Bangalore.
i.am+ builds multiple software products focused around our machine learning platform. We are looking for strong developers to join a team that is focused on building a music streaming service. Well suited candidates are self-motivated, and have a strong bias for action and focus on craftsmanship.
What you will do:
- Hands on developer, focused on designing and building low latency API services.
- Design and build clean, well-reasoned, well-tested code.
- Follow best practices in all aspects of your work and advocate for process and technological improvements.
- Participate in peer code reviews, architectural discussions and sprint planning.
What you will need to do it:
- BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- At least 2 years of Golang development experience.
- Highly skilled in Golang Concurrency features, SQL/Postgres.
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of ElasticSearch.
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Clear communication skills and Get things done attitude.
- Experience working with a team of expert Golang developers developing a distributed HA application.
- Professional Ruby / Python programming experience
- Active participation in relevant developer communities, conferences.
- Working knowledge of Neo4J and/or other graph databases.