Web Engineers liaise between cross-functional teams to understand core presentation layer requirements and recommend and implement solutions that follow best practices. They’re the client-side engineers and lead initiatives on some of our largest client engagements. They serve as the main communication hub with the server-side team and are responsible for collaborating with them to identify integration points and dependencies. Web engineers have a strong appreciation for design and interaction, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Huge.
What we’d like to see:
- 3-5 years of client-side development experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems).
- Experience with source control (SVN / GIT) and bug tracking systems as well as some of the following technologies: .NET, JAVA.
- A solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability.
- Experience with content management systems and mobile application development a plus.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.