Trust is a core value at Globality. As a modern, cloud-native technology company, our stack spans the spectrum from React,js and GraphQL on the frontend to Python microservices, AWS infra and Docker containers - each bringing new and exciting security challenges for us.
As an Information Security Engineer at Globality, you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will use your skills, experience and research abilities to help Globality teams and customers improve our overall security posture.
Join us and help bring an AI-driven technology solution to the market, one that digitally transforms the service sourcing process and helps to build the global economy by providing opportunity to more people around the world. At Globality, we are an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring to the company.
· We are using technology to re-define and re-build the way global business is done, as we help to transform the future of work.
· We empower small and medium businesses to participate in the global marketplace alongside the industry giants, while helping corporate clients save time, money, and get better results.
· We have an amazingly talented and expert team across our engineering, product-innovation, and business groups.
· We’ve raised over $72M and are supported by an impressive group of prominent investors, including Al Gore. Board members include Mark Hurd (CEO of Oracle), Dennis Nally (former Global Chairman of PwC) and Ron Johnson (former SVP of Apple).
· Our co-founders, Joel Hyatt and Lior Delgo, are seasoned entrepreneurs who bring multiple exits and extensive business-building experience to our organization.
· Our executive team consists of cross-industry veterans who bring their deep expertise and leadership to realize the Globality vision and promise
What you will be doing:
· Advocate information security and secure practices throughout Globality.
· Ensure the smooth operation of Globality’s security systems and controls, striving to maintain a strong information security program and enable comprehensive auditing and compliance verification.
· Support a broad spectrum of technologies, including security software running on Windows, Mac and Linux systems, network devices, virtual machines, as well as Globality’s own products.
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in implementing and supporting technical projects, and for operational support of production platforms.
· Work with sales and customer success teams to answer customer security questionnaires.
· Handle customers’ security escalations.
· Lead internal information security projects.
· Perform security research, analysis, and design.
· Facilitate security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. Work on security alerts, events, and security incidents, including forensics analysis.
· Research new technologies and maintain awareness of current security risks in support of security improvement and development efforts.
· Monitor security systems for anomalies and respond to potential security events.
· Perform periodic policy compliance reviews, risk assessments, and control testing.
· Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Globality’s products.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience
· 3-7 years of experience in information security, malware, and infrastructure security.
· Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux Security, Single Sign On, Cloud Security, secure system and network design, mobile device security, web application and web server security.
· Knowledge of compliance and regulatory program requirements, such as ISO 27000, NIST, FISMA, and SOC standards.
· Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Learning focused and passionate about working with a variety of tools and systems.
· Industry certification is a plus: CISSP, CISM, or CISA, GIAC Security Essentials, Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Certified Incident Handler, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and that discrimination based on race, gender, or anything else is self-defeating.