We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionize the way things are made! As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, the Formlabs group including its subsidiary Formlabs GmbH collectively enjoy a strong financial position, rapid revenue growth, and profitability at the group level.
Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 120 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery, and Education. In order to achieve this, we are looking for talent, that can help us support our fast growth. This is opening many development opportunities, also within our Marketing Department in Berlin.
Formlabs’ web team designs, develops and maintains a suite of web applications for internal and customer-facing use. We are looking for talented web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable and user-friendly web applications.
If you’re passionate about building great web software and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Full Stack Software Engineer (m/f).
- Develop web application backend code on a technology stack including Python/Django
- Develop user-facing front-end code, working closely with our marketing and design team to create and implement compelling user experiences
- Well-versed in building and shipping web applications in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery and Backbone
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
- Writing and maintaining Ansible provisioning
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- A flexible vacation policy
- The possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
- Last but not least, an inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents. Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work is highly encouraged.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.