As an Enjoy Data Analyst, you'll provide deeper analysis and valuable insights to unlock opportunities and drive informed business decisions. Evolve the data platform with user-friendly tools, solutions and dashboards so that relevant information can be efficiently gathered and easily interpreted by business teams.
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic business decisions leveraging insights
- Align with leadership team, product managers, business teams and partners to set priorities based on analysis and results to implement and optimize business processes and solutions
- Own Insights Roadmap and deliverables working with cross-functional teams
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple teams and systems and execute on deliverables and iterate to drive bias to action
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive business decisions
- Evaluate and quantifies the effect of experimentations and various tests through data analysis and statistical methods, and makes data-driven recommendations
- Share weekly business performance with the leadership team
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking and optimizing processes, tools, and dashboards for better planning and management of the business
- Helps analyze the effectiveness of new solutions to inform whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate a new feature or process
- Goes above and beyond a specific problem to finding all possible explanations
- Partners with other analysts to create consistency in analysis and reporting
Desired Candidate Skills and Experience.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Analytics, or Finance
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced environment as a data analyst or data scientist.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistical methods, and an ability to inspire confidence in data-driven decision making
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Hotjar and similar Web Analytics products
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Understanding of eCommerce and Retail will be a big plus
- Exhibit general curiosity to go deeper to understand business problems and surface interesting facts
Rewards at Enjoy.
- Catered lunch three times a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible schedule and weekly WFH days
- Competitive benefit package that includes.....
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO program
- Commuter benefits
- Your pick of work machine (MacBooks pros are our standard), but we’re happy to get you need to get your job done
- Continuous deployment and staging infrastructure that makes development fun again