As a Software Engineer III (Full Stack), you will work on a range of projects, from building the future of passwordless authentication, to improvements to the scalability of our core two-factor authentication service.
Skills you have…
- 4+ years experience in software engineering, preferably in developing highly scalable web applications
- Experience with Python or a similar modern high-level language, or a desire to learn
- Experience with SQL and relational database models
- Experience delivering quality software through automated testing, continuous delivery, and agile methodologies
- Experience in building responsive, cross-browser web applications
Even better if...
- You are familiar with asynchronous programming patterns like in Node, .NET, and Python’s asyncio
- You have a solid understanding of security best-practices in web development
- You have experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
If you're coming up short in these areas, but think you could still knock it out of the park, convince us why!
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.