Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer, AI Tools focused on applied machine learning, you will leverage deep learning algorithms to increase annotation efficiency for Drive.ai’s data visualization tools. You will work with other great engineers to architect, design and implement scalable data processing systems that supports the autonomous driving experience.
Here's what you will do
- Work closely with our perception team to help autonomous vehicles better navigate complicated traffic scenarios
- Write software to create the best autonomous driving dataset from our growing vehicle fleet
- Optimize 3D annotation tools to enhance our data pipeline and aid in mapping new cities
Here's the background we hope you have
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry software programming experience in Python
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning knowledge