Senior Software Engineer
Engineering & Tech Ops | Seattle, Washington
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
Do you want to help shape the future of how accounts are provisioned at DocuSign? If so, you will be joining a team that is working on one the most visible and impactful missions at DocuSign.
The platform provisioning team is responsible for account creation along with managing and executing plan changes within DocuSign. This includes optimizing our provisioning engine to support a multi product company.
Joining our team will allow you to work cross-functionally with teams that manage our eCommerce and Direct Sales systems. You will get exposure to many aspects of the DocuSign platform and technologies and you will be working on a small and focused team with a strong sense of 24x7 service ownership.
To be successful you should have proven expertise in designing scalable systems, working across technologies, mentoring junior engineers, have lots experience with the .NET Platform (or equivalent in Java/C++), experience working with large data and storage systems, great communication skills and a strong grip on architecture and design principles.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Think big but design, implement and deliver incrementally
- Use your experience to make the right trade-offs when designing for the future
- Be a team member others want to work with
- Work hard and deliver on your commitments
- Produce quality results that you and others can be proud of
- Be prepared to have fun every day working in a great team
- 8+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering
- 5+ years developing large scale applications and building resilient systems
- BSCS/EE or other technical field
- Demonstrated experience aligning platform architecture with security, data
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- MS Stack (C#, SQL Server, etc.)
- SaaS, or Cloud experience
- BSCS/EE or other technically related field preferred
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with git, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services.
Engineering & Tech Ops @DocuSign
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.