Security DevOps Engineer
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Build IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
We’re looking for a Security DevOps Engineer with expertise in cloud management, tooling, and automation to help with the design, build, and operation to safeguard the organization’s computer networks and systems infrastructure. This person needs to be able to collaborate closely with a team of highly skilled engineers for ongoing transformation of moving towards highly automated world of Infrastructure as a code to manage aggressive future business growth.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of IT Infrastructure Engineering.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions using security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Work with the team to identify and define system security requirements
- Automate deployment and support tools on Linux and Windows systems
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation, develop support processes and procedures, operational training and support ownership hand-off to peers/organizational units
- Architect and design for overall environment consistency via modern tools and process consistency
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience implementing security tools and solutions.
- Experience with automation/configuration management like Ansible/Chef or Puppet.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Bachelor in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques and protocols
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, including Perl, Python, or Ruby. You’re more at home using CLIs versus GUIs when doing your work
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Knowledge of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention
- Good OpenSSL SSL/TLS understanding
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as this job involves interacting with multiple teams.
- Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies, languages, best practices, etc.
- Your reflex is to automate, and you’ve done it at scale.
- Completed implemented projects related to security
- Experience in Security of Distributed/cloud Environments
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security and network monitoring tools
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools.
- Masters in Computer Science or relevant experience
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT & InfoSecurity solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign’s ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.