Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What it is like to work within Storetail ?
At Storetail, we connect brands with their customers. More than 200 retailers use our ready-to-use platform to monetize advertising placement on their website, benefit from campaign management and get accurate ROI analysis. Our technology is CPM-based to reach and engage the customer at every stage of his journey.
In August 2018, we went from 60 to 3,000 (and counting) when becoming part of Criteo, the leading advertising platform for the open internet. By bringing our SaaS platform to the Criteo portfolio, right when the internet giant is shifting from a single-product strategy to a multi-platform one, we chose to continue offering more solutions to retailers when it comes to meeting their e-commerce audience.
As a Back-End software engineer, you’ll build the foundations of the house, working at the core of one-of-a-kind product.
Using our special set of APIs to monitor Storetail back-end architecture, you’ll contribute to making the Storetail platform grow to turn it from a product used by 200 retailers to a world-class solution.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Python (3.5 version release and above) and its associated code standards (pep8, flake8, an so on)
- Pronounced expertise on at least one Python web framework
- Proper knowledge of relational DBMS (SQL)
- Experience with SQLAlchemy would be a plus
- Understanding of the Linux environment
- Good knowledge of at least one versioning tool (git, svn, mercurial)
- Notions in rabbitMQ would be a plus
- Notions in Redis would also be a plus
- English proficiency
- you are a great team worker as well as a wonderful communicator
- you are driven by a dynamic and thrilling environment
- you are eager to learn more about internet-related technologies
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.