Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Build and maintain statistical and machine learning models to better understand who our best customers are and how best to target and acquire them
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that insights are disseminated throughout the organization
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure models are implemented on our marketing platform
- Masters/PhDs in Statistics, Applied Math, Computer Science or a quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in implementing data analytics/predictive modeling/machine learning algorithms and models
- Work experience analyzing big data (Hadoop, AWS, etc.)
- Problem solving skills and strong analytic mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with ability to work in a group with a variety of backgrounds and skills
- Experience in e-commerce environment
- Experience in online, search and social marketing
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.