Kaleido is a rapidly growing start-up aiming to make blockchain radically simple for organizations to adopt so that our societies will fully benefit from decentralized models and technologies. Kaleido, the Blockchain Business Cloud, is the first SaaS platform built for Enterprise Blockchain. It dramatically accelerates and simplifies private blockchain network creation and operation for enterprises. Kaleido is running hundreds of blockchain networks around the world for its enterprise customers and is the leading blockchain technology provider for Amazon Web Services, a strategic partner.
Kaleido is set apart by its culture focused on putting people first and that’s manifested in how we treat each other, how we build products, and how we deliver it to our customers.
We move fast, put real product in customers’ hands, and iterate and learn as we move towards scale. This will allow you to make an immediate, high impact within a small, and nimble team.
Blockchain is a rapidly developing emerging technology and we’re excited to be one of the first pioneers in the field. Our team comes with deep technical experience and a dedication to the project, but we still like to have fun and take full advantage of our startup environment by playing ping pongs during breaks, enjoying beer on the tap after work, and more. Our team, based in urban startup hub Raleigh, NC., is continually growing and looking for more like-minded individuals. Find out more at https://kaleido.io
Kaleido is incubated by ConsenSys, a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. ConsenSys was started by co-founder of Ethereum Joseph Lubin, with over 50 projects and 1,000+ members around the world. The ConsenSys mission is to use the decentralized solutions from its projects to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
- Work closely with the lead, the design team, fellow engineers, and the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX
- Develop and plan the technical direction of new offerings
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
What we’re looking for
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write
- Highly collaborative engineers who build good relationships with colleagues and communicate clearly.
- You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done. And being able to take initiative is the key to success.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Passionate about building products that users will love.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes
Preferred Technical Qualifications
- Experience building low-latency micro-services using Node.js and Express
- Front-end experience with React and Redux
Kaleido is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity. We strive to create an inclusive environment for the diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences in our workforce.