Position: We currently have an opening for a Senior React - Front End Web Developer. This role can be performed remotely (from anywhere in the USA), or based out one of our California offices (i.e. San Mateo or Roseville).
Who are we looking for?
- Someone very passionate about UI/UX!
- 5+ years experience in building reusable components.
- Core web fundamentals: HTML and modern CSS mastery (flex and grid layout models, SVG, etc).
- Expert skills with Material-UI or other React component libraries.
- Advanced skills in building custom functionally complex React components using features like svg, drag/drop, resize, etc.
- Understand “responsive” design and how and when to use the principles effectively.
What would you do, if hired?
- Translate feature requirements documents into high fidelity mockups.
- Work with visual designer to help brainstorm and craft new visual components needed in the product.
- Build high quality, robust React components.
- Optimize reusable UI components for maximum performance across a wide array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Mentor other UI developers on HTML, CSS.
- Iterate with product managers on feature ideas.
- Iterate with UX team on usability improvements.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with over 1200 happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Company Description: Celigo offers integration solutions that enable applications to work together as one, in a way that is easy and simple. Over 1500 companies rely on Celigo to synchronize data, automate processes, and streamline operations by integrating their cloud applications. Celigo’s integrator.io iPaaS platform offers a simple and powerful platform through a guided user interface, integration templates, and other tools that empower both business users and IT to easily integrate any cloud applications. Built on integrator.io, Celigo also offers SmartConnectors—a suite of prebuilt, fully managed integration applications for popular cloud applications including NetSuite, Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, and many others.