As a Sales Engineer, you'll combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and support large brands as they leverage Branch’s technology. You’ll interact with the technical leads and teams at the largest tech companies in SEA to set up and integrate Branch SaaS solutions across marketing channels. You’ll work with our Sales team responsible for working with the world’s largest companies and apps.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your deep understanding of Branch in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual features, to answer customer questions
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Partner with Sales team members to close large accounts
- Provide technical support to developers and marketers who use the Branch SDK
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Mobile app development (iOS and Android programming, building apps or SDKs)
- Working knowledge of Objective-C/Swift and/or Java (Android development)
- Ability to communicate technical capabilities into business benefits
- 3-6 years of experience in sales engineering, software or mobile development or computer science
- A firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile and web ecosystem.
- Thirst to learn and grow your skill set
- Comfort and experience with a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
- Ability to travel frequently as needed
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with a ticketing system and/or CRM
- Knowledge of a regional local language
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company
- Understanding of the mobile ad space
Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels, and deliver a seamless customer experience no matter where the user comes from. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. Branch is a trusted solution for over 30,000 brands including Airbnb, Instacart, Pinterest, Slack and many more.
Branch has raised over $110 million in funding from amazing investors. We’re based in Redwood City, however, Branchsters can be found all around the world. The team is made up of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and educations, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join on in our journey to solving fascinating problems in the mobile industry!