Box is doubling down its investments in security and we are building a brand new security team in the UK! Not familiar with Box? We power the future of work for some amazing organizations including GE, Coca-Cola, Virgin Trains and the London Metropolitan Police and 69% of the Fortune 500s. To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Security Analyst for our London Office.
Why the team needs you?
Box is scaling at a rapid pace, and with innovation and speed comes interesting security challenges. Our customers demand world class security. We need your creativity and technical expertise to help us tackle these challenges.
Why Box needs you?
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. Come help us continue to develop a forward-leaning security posture and an incredible team dedicated to detecting and responding to threats, keeping both Box and our customers safe.
Why you need Box?
Box presents a unique opportunity to be a part of building our global security team at massive scale. We have built a world-class group with some amazing talent and this is a unique opportunity to grow with us. We have the data, we have the corporate support and we're looking to grow. All we need is you!
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering or IT related field or equivalent and 2+ years related experience.
- A pulse on the tools, tactics and procedures the bad guys are using today and what they'll be using tomorrow.
- Experience in three or more of the following:
- Cloud Security - we're a cloud company!
- System Security - MacOS\Linux\Windows
- Application Security - OWASP Web Vulnerabilities
- Network Security
- Malware Analysis & Forensics
- Signature\Alerting Creation
- Tools of the trade including RegEx, YARA, Maltego, CRITS, MISP
- Scripting - We like Python but other languages like Golang are cool too
- SEIM\Log Aggregation\Data Analytics - Splunk\ELK
- Query languages - Splunk SPL, Lucene, SQL, Elk DSL
- Prior Security Operations Experience
- Experience with formal security models like MITRE ATT&CK or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Industry Recognized Security Certifications like CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH.
- Experience with cloud deployments involving AWS, Docker, Hashicorp tools, Kubernetes and Serverless architectures like Lambda.
- Prior work experiences in DevOps, software engineering or sys admin roles.
- Visualization and machine learning experience.
- Prior open source contributions.
Here's the fine print...
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Want to learn more? See what one of our Boxers have to say about transforming the way companies collaborate and work: https://www.themuse.com/companies/box or take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/box-leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2017/
check out some fast facts about Box...
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- European Offices in London, Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues! - Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- A culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission