If you want to control an army of minions, I mean… servers, and you feel a compelling need to automate, instrument, and monitor things, have we got the job for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain automated build and continuous integration systems
- Bring order to the mess that developers create when they're left to themselves with infrastructure ;)
- Use the latest cloud, automation, continuous integration, and container technologies
- Secure infrastructure using AWS/OpenStack security groups, firewall configurations, and SSL/public key infrastructure
TASKS YOU MIGHT WORK ON:
- Develop an Ansible playbook to deploy a Web application and nginx proxy server
- Configure TeamCity to build and automatically deploy a Node-based Web application to our staging server
- Develop AWS Cloudformation templates for new auto-scaling server clusters
- Configure Secure Linux in an OpenStack environment to ensure we have a compliant and secure infrastructure
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You get excited about DevOps technologies like Ansible, Docker, Cloudflare, AWS, nginx, PKI, etc.
- You want to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning (and craft beer/fine coffee)
- You want to work on stuff that matters to mission
- You’re a U.S. Citizen and have a high-level security clearance
- Like orchestrating and securing a large distributed infrastructure and using your talents to supercharge a development team? We need to talk.