You: We are seeking individuals who are passionate about technology, to provide complex support services of our SaaS solutions. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Support, this individual will work closely with our customers and Customer Success Managers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and premium support services. This position is an integral part of Apptio's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
Us: Apptio support is a global 24/7 team whose mission is to provide our customers with world class support. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers ensuring their success using our Apptio products.
What we want you to do:
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion
- Operational management of Premium Support clients (e.g. loading new data, maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc.…)
- Configure, test, troubleshoot, & document dashboards, reports and underlying data models to meet functional design and specifications
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provide operational and technical support to technical field delivery personnel.
- Work as part of our extended support team, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices
- Work with the product management and development organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Apptio product suite.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide end user training as needed
- Provide technical KB documentation for extremely complex workarounds/solutions
- On-call weekend support rotation for high priority delivery projects
- 5+ years of technical support
- Alternate description – 5+ years of solid experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects
- 4-year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong to expert skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Leverage domain knowledge and deep product skills to quickly gain understanding of the intent of a delivered solution.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Basic programming skills, e.g. HTML, SQL.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, Apptio stock and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, employee stock purchase plan and other voluntary programs.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.