Ansarada is a founder-led fast growth global SaaS company. Recently raising $24 million in Series A funding, it’s exciting times ahead here and we’re hoping to IPO in the next 18-months.
Our team isn’t afraid to dive for the ball and really get into the game and they can be found working in offices around the globe. We know home games are all about the atmosphere created, and this is why we foster an exciting and innovative environment. We want you be your best with us, which is why we provide you with the tools and equipment you need to continue to develop and grow. And just to sweeten things a little, our team enjoys an onsite gym, breakfast and lunch, stock options, and a relaxed vibe.
What You’ll Do
At Ansarada our vision is to get millions of companies and advisors running better and ready for what's next. Fundamental to achieving this vision is delivering a product experience our customers never imagined they’d have, and can’t live without.
Design Ops is a team dedicated to making our product design consistent and at the highest standard we can deliver. We achieve that by building and maintaining component libraries, design tokens and developer/designer tooling that drives engagement of our internal design systems.
You will be joining a growing team with a strong vision to deliver better design systems, and we are seeking multi-disciplinary individuals with a passion for bridging design and engineering to help build out our design systems at scale. As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to develop and architect design systems and supporting tools from the ground up.
Developers at Ansarada believe that only through care for the customer, continuous collaboration and improvement, can a team achieve greatness. Strong interpersonal skills and extensive technical experience are core strengths that we use daily to work with our team to bring our vision to reality.
We are currently building our design system with the following technologies: ES6, React, Flow, SASS, webpack, CSS modules.
How will you create impact?
- Evangelise best practice across Ansarada's international development team
- Collaborate with design and product teams to drive quality improvement and engagement of design ops software
- Display the confidence to challenge the status quo
- Ensure consistent delivery of software as part of Ansarada's Continuous Delivery and "you built it, you own it" culture
- View challenges as an opportunity to make a positive difference
What is your role responsible for?
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, high quality code and design system architecture patterns
- Working closely with design and product teams to embed ansarada's design language into new features
- Mentoring colleagues through code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Growing the team's knowledge of emerging technologies and practises, finding the opportunities to adopt them
What should you possess?
- A passion for beautiful UI, UX and design systems
- Experience with developing tooling for building front end applications
- Experience in architecting and maintaining good quality front-end code and testing patterns
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Ansarada has ranked as one of Australia’s Best Places To Work for seven years and counting. Take a virtual tour of our office with our CEO Sam Riley here https://www.ansarada.com/videos/office-envy.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Apply now so that together we can illuminate a clear path to a home run.