Ansarada is a founder-led, fast-growth global SaaS company. Having recently raised $24 million in Series A funding, it’s exciting times ahead here and we’re hoping to IPO in the next 18-months.
We’re building a team of All Stars who aren’t afraid to dive for the ball and really get into the game, and we’re recruiting for offices around the globe. We know home games are all about the atmosphere created, so we foster an exciting and inclusive environment. We want you to be your best with us, which is why we provide you with all the necessary tools and equipment you need to flourish and to advance your personal development. Not to mention the benefits you would expect from a fast-growing tech company, including an onsite gym, wellness program, healthy snacks, and the flexibility required for success.
How will you create impact?
- Ensure consistent delivery of customer impact as part of ansarada's Continuous Delivery and a "you built it, you own it" culture
- Evangelize robust technical patterns and ensure these are used throughout your solutions
- Collaborate with the entire product team to drive quality improvement
- Display the confidence to challenge the status quo
- View challenges as an opportunity to make a positive difference
What are you responsible for?
Delivering high quality solutions on a regular basis that adhere to our design standards
- Crafting high quality code that follows industry best practice and our architectural standards
- Supporting your colleagues by providing feedback on their code on a daily basis
- Continuously growing and sharing your knowledge of emerging technologies and practices
- Identifying opportunities to adopt cutting edge technologies and driving their adoption
What should you possess?
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, the implementation of scaleable web-based solutions using C#
- Deep expertise in the application of architecture patterns such as Domain Driven Design and/or Microservices
- Passion for the wider development community and proven capacity to contribute to it
- A selfless nature that puts the needs of the team ahead of your own
- Hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Learn how to architect distributed systems at scale
- Define, grow and share our Ansarada development practices with the wider community (e.g. meet ups, conferences, open sourcing frameworks)