At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a technical lead, you will guide the implementation of high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET / Microsoft umbrella of technologies. You will manage a team of software developers, ensuring all deliverables meet or exceed project goals. Motivated by work that is ground-breaking in its thinking and execution, you will have the opportunity to research, plan, and build technology solutions that enable our world-class clients to succeed.
As part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth and to your work/life balance.
- Perform technical deliveries across the entire SDLC.
- Have expertise in software engineering, including ASP.NET, MVC, Sitecore, Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP, Backbone, Angular, SMACSS, and SASS.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, databases, etc.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, continuous integration, etc.
- Understand cloud and on-premise hosting topologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Have experience with agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies.
Skills and Experience
- Have excellent DevOps skills and experience, enabling you to architect market-leading solutions.
- Be able to mentor, motivate, and inspire your own team.
- Have an entrepreneurial, analytical, and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Pay sharp attention to detail and have a passion for new technology.
- Use a collaborative “one team” approach that enables clients and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.