To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access and expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend and improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology and team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
As a member of a small, but rapidly expanding organization you will need to be able to cross boundaries easily and work collegiately with highly effective engineers. You will work with our domain experts to come up with solutions to real problems for which you will have obtained buy in. This is an exceedingly challenging role, but as a result the opportunity to learn and make a difference is incredibly high.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very talented engineers.
- You will work on a full-stack rapid-cycle analytic application
- You will be responsible for developing highly performant and scalable components that are able to handle large amounts of data
- You will help assess where we need to build custom UI components versus externally available libraries
- You will work closely with our product, design and science teams to understand the needs of our clients
- 10+ years experience working with a client facing web stack
- 2+ years of managing a team of Engineers
- Experience in performance optimization
- Agile Methodology experience including extreme programming (XP) practices, such as pair programming and TDD/BDD
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful API design